Type of position: Full-time, 40 hours per week – Permanent (probationary period of 4 months)
Employment sector: Administrative support
Main Function: Receptionist
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: $35,000 to $38,000 annually (according to experience)
Schedule: From Monday to Friday, variable hours. Must have some availability during the day and the evening (between 8h30 and 20h00)
The BACA Clinic is a private clinic offering specialized services for people with eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, boulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder. We propose a model of multidisciplinary treatment which makes it possible to impact all the spheres of life of the individual. Our target audience is 14 years old and over.
We are looking for a receptionist with experience for our team of twenty employees, whose customer service is exemplary, promotes teamwork, and is autonomous and organized. The receptionist will answer to the Office Manager.
• Greet customers and visitors
• Answer phone calls and general questions (approximately 50 calls/day)
• Manage and update the agendas of the clinicians
• Redirect information requests received
• Receive, sort, distribute and send internal and external mail
• Customer billing
• Make copies, scan, fax, organize and file documents
• Prepare, update and maintain general documentation for customers
• Create the new clients’ administrative and clinical files according to our procedures
• Update phone lists
• Administrative support to internal team
• Any other related task
JOB DESCRIPTION – RECEPTIONIST
• College Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of experience relevant to reception / customer service
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel)
• Excellent French written and spoken, spoken English
• Good written English
• Focused on customer service
• Interpersonal skills
• Excellent French and English diction
• Easily adapts
• Sense of priorities
• Autonomous, able to work with minimum supervision
• Good judgement
*There is no parking available for the employees. We are located 5 minutes away from Peel and Guy-Concordia metro stations (green line).
What we have to offer:
• The chance to work in a multidisciplinary and friendly team of psychologists, couple and family therapists, social workers, nutritionists and doctors.
• Competitive remuneration, discussed according to candidate’s experience
• Newly renovated and modern offices in a luminous space
We invite you to send your resumé and letter of intent to the attention of Ms. Laurianne Groulx at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.